1. Q. How long will it take for you to make my bear?
A. It will take 3-4 weeks after I receive your material and full instructions.
2. Q. How big are the bears?
A. The bears are approximately 16 inches tall.
3. Q. How are the bears sent?A. The bears are sent by Royal Mail using registered post .
4 Q .How much do you charge?
A. Each standard bear costs £60 plus p&p. Special features may incur extra costs.
5. Q. What type of material can be used?
A. Any cotton based material, shirts, skirts, blouses etc. The fabric should be clean but can retain the special memorable smell of the person.
6. Q. What embellishments can be included?
A. I can add names, dates etc but as the space is limited this should be discussed at the time of ordering.
7. Q. How do I pay?
A. Either via cheque or bank transfer when the item is completed. Items are posted when the funds are cleared.
8. Q. Can the Bears be used as toys by children?.
A. The Bears are keepsakes and are not childproof, they should not be used as play items.
9. Q. What other items can be made?
A. I make Bears, Cushions, Hearts, see the samples on my web site